You are here

Alex's Journey

Alex is an inspirational and very positive little chap a real credit to his parents,

The PGM accompanied by John Humphries visited Alex Goodwin and family at Rugby Police Station to present a cheque on behalf of the Province and adding to the substantial fund established by the, ”Alliance of Warwickshire & West Mercia Police.”

Alex and family travelled to Kansas in December to start his treatment, and will be in the States till Mid February, he had his first operation on 11th January 2017, in Kansas Mercy Hospital.

A 3.5 hour operation which was successful. Surgeons hope he will be walking within a week! 

Apparently they have removed 90% of the evil cancer the remaining 10% will go in his next operation. 

Alex is doing exercises etc. and is in some pain but still has that grit and determination that will see him succeed and of course that gorgeous smile.

More details etc. on Facebook search for Alexanders Journey. 

A really delightful little boy - his Blogs are awesome.

 

 

 

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer