Many Freemasons use the internet to support and enhance their Masonic activities.
This is certainly true in the Province of Worcestershire, which has a very active and enthusiastic on-line community. Examples of how the internet is currently being used include:
- Websites, covering Lodges, Masonic centres and halls, the Worcestershire Masonic Library and Museum, and clubs and societies.
- An open and very well supported Facebook group and Twitter feed.
- A PDF version of the Worcestershire Source magazine.
- The extensive use of email to distribute summonses, minutes, news and information.
- The growing use of RSS feeds to share information between individual Lodges and the Provincial Grand Lodge of Worcestershire.
Please take a moment to read the information contained within this section of this website and find out how you can become part of our on-line Masonic community. Use the menu on the right to navigate the topics covering this area.